Faster order processing via OCI interface
The Open Catalog Interface (OCI) enables an open and standardized transfer of product data for the exchange of any catalog data sets.
With an OCI-enabled merchandise management system, you can order your required products in the shopping cart of our online store. The data is automatically transferred to your merchandise management system via the OCI interface. Additional manual effort of transferring the data to your merchandise management system is thus eliminated.
The OCI interface data can be requested here.
We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have and support you in the implementation.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Simple connection of the OCI interface
- Fast order processing through a standardized process
- No manual transfer of data
- No duplicate order creation
- No minimum order value for online store orders