We test your belts for electrical conductivity
Electrical conductivity can be an important requirement for the product in certain applications. If electrical charges are not desired, or allowed, antistatic products can be used. We can measure and document the conductivity of our products.
The conductivity measurement checks the extent to which the belt conducts electric current and thus prevents electrical charging in the system.
We offer antistatic, electrically conductive and non-conductive belts depending on the requirements.
If you have any further questions on the subject of conductivity measurement, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Conductive, antistatic and non-conductive belts
- Benefit from our more than 70 years of experience in the field of belt drives
- Processes individually tailored to your application
- One contact person for all queries
- We offer conductive timing belts or treat your belts with a conductive coating in accordance with